The Green Women Stamps Designed by Raven - Available from Wild Frog Creations Rubber Stamps

Thursday, May 6, 2010

First blog entry - Easter Gone Bad

My very 1st entry, so be patient.  Building a web site with HTML I can do, working this drag and drop I'm not so sure of, lol.

Thought I'd start with some of my recent artwork, then add as I create.

     This started out as an Easter card for my Grandchildren and it went horribly wrong.  The colors did not scan well.  Cardstock is a plum/purple.  Background is actually from a Hellman's  Mayo "wrapwich" wrapper.  "Easter Frog" image is from Wild Frog Creations colored with colored pencils.  Had the frog in the bunny suit already attached to the card with scraps of mounting foam instead of pop dots when I finally noticed the bats on the background and that it looked a bit spooky, so I added a spider web made of bits torn from mulberry paper and a plastic spider.  The grass in the foreground is mulberry paper.  I made a couple much friendlier cards for the grandkids.

1 comment:

  1. Too funny!!! Great story about this card!! Way to go on creating your blog!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...