The Green Women Stamps Designed by Raven - Available from Wild Frog Creations Rubber Stamps

Friday, January 7, 2011

Valentines

I'm finally back online after almost 3 weeks off for Christmas vacation.  I've spent the last 3 days catching up on reading from my blog lists.  Didn't make a lot of comments but enjoyed catching up.  Meanwhile, I've been making Valentines.  I enjoy them so much more than Christmas cards for some reason.  So far I've done 12, lol.  Thought I'd start by posting my 2 least favorites.  These ones are for little kiddos.  On the cute side.

First one uses the "Layer Up" technique from Technique Junkies.  The flowers in the basket and the hair bows are layered up.  Stamps are from Azadi.


2nd card also has stamps from Azadi:



Little kids will like these two. Tomorrow I'll post the card for the teenages, I like them much better.

4 comments:

  1. Hope you had a nice Christmas Shelley and wishing you a belated Happy New Year. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like cute valentines for kids!!!
    They do too, fun cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well you have been busy since you have been back, cute cards too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's good to have you back! You're off to a great start this new year!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...