The Green Women Stamps Designed by Raven - Available from Wild Frog Creations Rubber Stamps

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Very Late Entry GC72: Color Challenge - Neutrals plus one color

LOL, Looks like I'm late!  I had 3 cards I made for the GC72: Color Challenge - Neutrals plus one color
Challenge at GingerSnapCreations and decided to upload them today, however the submissions were closed when I tried.  Oh well,  I'll  post them here anyway.   I didn't mean to make 3 cards, but when I started I just continued with some of the other stamps from the sheet I chose to use.  Yep, that's probably why I'm late, lol.

On with the show, here's the first card, the one I would have entered:


Here is the 2nd card, I still can't tie a bow decently:



And the 3rd, also with a wierd bow:


All stamps used were from Wild Frog Creations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...