The Green Women Stamps Designed by Raven - Available from Wild Frog Creations Rubber Stamps

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Time Flies

Times sure does fly.  I haven't posted since March of 2011.  Once you stop doing something for awhile it seems easy not to go back to it.  Like exercising, eating properly and blogging too I guess.  I've been meaning to post for ages. So todays the day I start back, before I hit the year mark.  

Some of you may want to know what I've been doing for 10 months, most of you won't care.  I've been playing, traveling, eating poorly, being lazy, etc.   The playing included some crafting, but mostly I was addicted to a zynga game called Farmville.  I am now breaking that addiction.  The travel included 2 trips to Mexico, 2 trips to Florida, several trips to mountain towns in Colorado and I forget where else.

Anyway I'm back.  I've been visiting blogs again for 2 weeks but haven't been posting comments yet.  You've all helped inspire me to come back to blogging.  Thanks!!

1 comment:

  1. Shelley I wondered where you had got to, am glad you are back blogging as miss your terrific artwork, x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...