The Green Women Stamps Designed by Raven - Available from Wild Frog Creations Rubber Stamps

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Excuses, excuses

It's been awhile, I've been busy working festivals.  12 - 16 hour days and I've done  20 days in July and August.  Yep, had to take some vacation days from my real job to do these and had a blast.  As if that wasn't enough insanity, we decided to have a garage sale, lol. 

Creativity hasn't been entirely on the back burner.  I bought a beat up junk guitar at a garage sale in June and I've been working on that off and on.  Sanded it, did repairs and now have finally started painting a scene on the back.

So that what has kept me away.  Now it's time to come back and make some art!

1 comment:

  1. Make some art and looking forward to seeing your creations!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...